Business Savings Options
|FEATURES & BENEFITS||CORPORATE SAVINGS||CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (CD)
3 months to 5 years
|Free Online Banking and Electronic Statements|
|Online Bill Pay Available ($11.95/month)|
|Monthly Fee||learn more||None|
|Withdrawal Limits||learn more*||learn more|
* restrictions or additional fees may apply. See account details or contact First State Bank of St. Charles for more information.
This basic savings account for small businesses offers easy access and earns competitive market interest rates.
- Open with $250.00 (minimum deposit does not apply to individuals with whom we have an existing account relationship)
- Pre-authorized transfers are limited to no more than six per calendar month
- There is a $1.00 fee per withdrawal in excess of two (2) withdrawals per month.
- Earn interest quarterly (refer to the rate sheet for current interest rate)
- There is a $3.00 fee if minimum monthly balance is less than $200.00
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Want to invest in a secure deposit account? First State Bank offers competitive rates on a variety of CD terms from 3 months to 5 years. Please call us today to hear our up-to-the-minute rates and CD “specials.”
- All CDs can be opened with a minimum balance of $1,000.
- You will have ten calendar days after maturity of the CD to withdraw funds or make changes without penalty (interest does not accrue in that time frame if not rolled over)
- Monthly and quarterly interest checks or interest transfers to a First State Bank deposit account are available (preferably with CD balances of $5,000 or more).
FDIC Member FDIC
Equal Opportunity Lender