Personal Online Banking & Bill Pay
With First State Bank of St. Charles's Online Bill Pay, you get:
- Control - Change, edit or stop pending payments, unlike auto-debit
- Convenience - Pay anyone who you normally pay by check
- Organization - Manage all your payments from one convenient location
Login to Online Bill Pay at www.fsbfinancial.com to get started today. Not yet an Online Bill Pay user? No problem! Simply log into Online Banking, select the account you’d like to pay bills from and click on the “Bill Pay” button. Follow the prompts to begin paying bills online in minutes.
To enroll in Online Bill Pay, you must first be an Online Banking user. To sign up for Online Banking, select “Enroll now for Online Banking” below.
Enroll today and enjoy the benefits of online banking.
With free Online Banking at First State Bank, you can manage your accounts with the click of a mouse!
- View account statements and balances
- Transfer between accounts and schedule recurring transfers
- View images of cleared checks
- Make loan payments electronically
- View up to 6 months' worth of archived statements
To enroll, click on the link below and print out the enrollment form. You can mail, fax or drop off the form. Within one business week, we will mail your log-in information to you and you'll be ready to use Online Banking!
Pay your bills quickly and easily with Online Bill Pay.
With FREE Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Schedule all of your bills and loan payments to be paid automatically
- Edit or cancel any scheduled payment with a click of a button
- Send money to anyone in the U.S. with an email address and a bank account
To enroll in Online Bill Pay, log into Online Banking, select the account you’d like to pay bills from and click on the “Bill Pay” button. Follow the prompts to begin paying bills online in minutes.
To enroll in Online Bill Pay, you must first be an Online Banking user. To sign up for Online Banking, select “Enroll now for Online Banking” above.
Reduce unwanted mail and receive your statements days sooner.
With FREE Electronic Statements from First State Bank, you will:
- Receive email notification when your statements are ready to be viewed
- Be able to view your statements days sooner
- Reduce unwanted mail and the risk of identity theft through mail fraud
Equal Opportunity Lender
To report a lost or stolen Debit or ATM card during normal banking hours, please call 636-940-5555. If it is after hours, call 800-554-8969 and then call the bank on the following business day to order a replacement card.
NOTICE: First State Bank is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information, or graphics of the websites that have links here. We have provided these links for your convenience. However, we do not endorse or guarantee any products or services you may view on other sites. You should be advised that the First State Bank privacy policies do not apply to the linked websites and that a viewer should consult the privacy disclosure on the site for further information.